Open House, Tours & Reception, and Dedication of New Classrooms
Please join us for an Open House, Tours & Reception as we Dedicate our New Classrooms
Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Ribbon Cutting & Tours: 10:00 a.m.
Reception: 11:00 a.m.
- New classrooms for students with autism
- New classrooms for students with multiple disabilities needing behavior supports
- Two preschool program options
The Hawkswood School Offers:
- Research and Evidence-based instruction for students with developmental and other disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities, and dual diagnoses.
- Instruction in a new custom designed sensory-friendly building.
- Comprehensive programs for students with developmental delays and multiple disabilities
- New classes for students who need behavior supports
- Effective transition program leading to greater independence
- Two program options for preschoolers with disabilities.
- Two buildings, and a protected outdoor play area.
Please R.S.V.P to Emma Simmons by calling 732-542-9348.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.